Meet Skellie: The Skeleton Who Is Basically Every Girl On Instagram

Beauty secret: organic papaya face mask and vegan gluten free cucumber slices.


SUSHI! <3 <3 #sushi #allyoucaneat #ilovesushi #healthylife #eatuntilyoudie #delish


Some days you just need to relax, unwind, and have some me time, y’know? #metime


Feeling like an Autumn princess in my DIY flower crown and faux-vegan-fur cape.


Work selfie!!!


Half an hour on the elliptical counts as leg day, right? Literally so dead right now.


#iwokeuplikethis #flawless #morningcommute


Don’t worry boys, it doesn’t take me THAT long to get ready in the morning. #eyeroll


OMG totally indulging and treating myself because I’m worth it!!


Brunch. #bunchwithbaes #hangovercure


Winter has my bones feeling like icicles – thank the universe for hot tubs, amiright?!?


Shopped ’til I dropped #dead


Wearing my red #converse, and feeling SO #punk


I’m totally a Rachel! #friends #netflix


Previous
Next Post »